The project “Your Work is Visible” is a 18 months long EVS (European Voluntary Service) project run by the Euro Coaching Association. In this project 6 volunteers from Spain will come to Bucharest, Romania for a period of 4 months. In this period the volunteers will help the NGO sector in Romania to increase their online presence.
What will you do in this EVS:
- you will build websites for small NGOs;
- you will optimize them for search engines;
- you will report on the activities of NGOs in Bucharest (participate in them, write articles about them, record them and create multimedia content and then post them on the Internet);
- you will promote the activities of NGOs in Bucharest on the project’s website and will help NGOs make their work more visible.
The most important three goals of this EVS project are:
- to increase the web presence of small NGOs;
- to develop IT competences among 6 volunteers;
- to make these 6 volunteers more employable and offer them an international experience.
We will focus on non-formal education methods to make it easier for volunteers to gain IT compentences.
We are looking for young people from Spain that:
- are under 30 years old;
- are tolerant;
- are ready to learn to build websites, create multimedia content and report on the NGO activities in Bucharest;
- want to discover a new culture;
- preferably have a disadvantage background (didn’t go to University, are unemployed, are living in rural areas or have a difficult economical situation at home)
Romanian language courses will be provided. We do not ask for a specific educational background, everything you need to learn you will learn here.
Please contact us only if your profile is suitable and you are committed to participate. Please use the contact form on this website to contact us. In the message, please write the following information:
- Your motivation (short);
- full name;
- address, telephone, e-mail;
- date of birth;
- contact person in case of emergency (name, phone, e-mail);
Also include a yes or no answer to the following questions:
- Do you live in a rural area?
- Are you unemployed?
- Do you have a bad financial situation?
- Did you go to college?
- Do you have chronic health issues?
Deadline: 4th of December 2013.