The European Commission built some tools that will help you find partners under the Erasmus+ programme. Here is a list of them:
Erasmus+ How to find partners for Sport projects
You can visit the Sport tool and search for partners that are interested in your theme.
There you can register your organization and project or you can just search for a project in order to be a partner.
This online tool aims to help you identify potential projects partners in the framework of the Erasmus+: Sport Programme.
This programme aims to:
- tackle cross-border threats to the integrity of sport, such as doping, match fixing and violence, as well as all kinds of intolerance and discrimination;
- promote and support good governance in sport and dual careers of athletes;
- promote voluntary activities in sport, together with social inclusion, equal opportunities and awareness of the importance of health-enhancing physical activity, through increased participation in, and equal access to sport for all.
Erasmus+ Sport Field of activity:
- combat doping at grassroots level, notably in amateur sport and recreational fitness
- prevention and awareness raising among stakeholders in the fight against match-fixing
- prevention of violence and racism and intolerance in sport, notably through education and innovation
- implementation, in the field of sport, of
- EU principles on good governance in sport
- EU Guidelines on Dual Careers of Athletes
- EU strategies in the areas of social inclusion and equal opportunities
- EU Physical Activity Guidelines.
Actions funded are expected to result in the development, transfer and/or implementation of innovative practices at European, national, but also at regional and local levels and to contribute to the development of a European dimension of sport.
Erasmus+ How to find partners for Lifelong Learning
You can visit the Erasmus+ Lifelong Learning partner search tool and type in the criteria that you want: country, type of activities etc. You can also register your organization and project.
This online tool aims to help you identify potential projects partners in the framework of the Lifelong Learning Programme (LLP).
The Lifelong Learning Programme aims to enable people at all stages of their lives to pursue stimulating learning opportunities across Europe. It is an umbrella programme integrating various educational and training initiatives.
Erasmus+ How to find partners from the Euro-Mediterranean area?
You should use this tool that provides a list of Youth organizations and projects from the Euro-Mediterranean area.
Their aim is to bring NGOs from the European and Mediterranean regions together in an environment of tolerance and mutual understanding by assisting them in networking and capacity building, increasing their participation and exchanging good practice.
Erasmus+ How to find partners for eTwinning projects
The European eTwinning portal contains all the information, tools, materials and documents to prepare, plan and develop an eTwinning partnership. The eTwinning action will provide an opportunity for teachers and young people in Europe to learn about each other and their school culture while practicing their ICT skills at the same time.
Erasmus+ How to find partners for Youth projects
If you are looking for partners for your international youth project you can use Otlas to search and/or create your own partner requests.
Check our video presentation of Erasmus+